Friday, July 13, 2007

Birthday gift to my brother


I have bought my brother an USB memory stick for his birthday gift that passed two weeks ago :-(

I had been having no interest of this sort, so I was surprised to see that this 4GB, SLC one costs only about $60(maybe cheaper outside Korea)!

Now it is pretty possible that some kind of 'system' can be installed on it. A MIDI working environment, for example, with his favorite sound sources. Or a quite mobile DB server with some kind of information like his/her own pictures? It may be quite searchable then(you know, most modern DBs support images to be inserted as a field). And while we're at it, it may contain some web server(it can be as light as calc.exe! :D) for user-friendly interface to manage data in it.

Brave new world!

1 comment: